Shipping boxes for clothes
Sustainable packaging solution for textile shipping
Packaging with added value: security closure and QR code
SNOCKS goes Green. THIMM produces sustainable packaging made of corrugated cardboard for the company SNOCKS (www.snocks.de) for the safe shipping of socks and boxer shorts. The special feature of the sustainable shipping packaging is the integrated safety closure made of corrugated cardboard and the communication potential between customer and brand.
Corrugated cardboard consists entirely of renewable raw materials.
The lock makes adhesive tape superfluous and reveals any unauthorised opening.
This packaging protects your products securely during transportation.
Moritz Tjard Kübler, Head of Sustainability and CSR, says about the cooperation with THIMM:
"The cooperation with Thimm was promising from the beginning. Thanks to a very committed and friendly team, communication and cooperation with Thimm is a great pleasure. We were looking for a sustainable and innovative alternative for our shipping packaging and could hardly have found a better one. The packaging made of grass corrugated cardboard with integrated safety closure is not only environmentally friendly, but offers huge communication potential with our customers."
A significant added value of the sustainable shipping packaging is the functional safety closure made of corrugated cardboard, which allows the packaging to be closed without sticking. Additional external packaging materials are not required for the sustainable shipping packaging and are saved for the environment. The security closure made of corrugated board protects the goods against unauthorised access during transport and signals to the recipient the tamper-evident status of his delivery. The tamper-evident seal allows the recipient to immediately recognise the integrity of his order when the goods are delivered, as the sustainable shipping packaging cannot be opened without causing damage.
The sustainable shipping packaging not only offers special features in raw material and technical functionality, but also in customer communication. With an imprinted QR code, Snocks links to a website where they highlight the sustainability aspects of the shipping packaging and the importance of the "green idea". In this way, Snocks quickly and easily provides its recipients with additional information and creates further interactions between the target group and the brand with the sustainable shipping packaging. In summary, the sustainable shipping packaging acts as an effective and active brand ambassador.
Secure shipping packaging with integrated tamper-evident closure made from sustainable corrugated board
- Secure shipping of socks and boxer shorts in sustainable shipping packaging
- Integrated security closure made of corrugated board protects the packaged goods in the sustainable shipping packaging with theft protection
- Security closure enables the sustainable shipping packaging to be sealed without sticking and thus replaces additional third-party packaging materials
- Thanks to the integrated tamper-evident closure made of corrugated board, the sustainable shipping packaging cannot be opened without being destroyed.
- Recipient can recognise the integrity of the sustainable shipping packaging from the tamper-evident seal
- Recipient can easily open the sustainable shipping packaging with theft protection thanks to an integrated tear-open perforation
Sustainable shipping packaging with added value as brand ambassador
- Integrated QR code on the sustainable shipping packaging enables interaction with the customer
- Quick and easy communication of additional information through the QR code on the sustainable shipping packaging
- QR code offers customers access to additional content and also makes the purchase experience a lasting highlight
- Stronger brand loyalty by personally addressing the customer with the help of the QR code
Resource-saving raw material for Snocks' sustainable shipping packaging
- Corrugated cardboard is made of grass paper and is an alternative packaging material for sustainable companies.
- Grass is a rapidly renewable resource and widely available
- Grass paper consists of about 30 per cent grass and 70 per cent recovered paper
- Sustainable shipping packaging made of corrugated cardboard can therefore be completely recycled.