Wrap Around from Grass Corrugated Cardboard
Transport packaging according to the wrap-around principle
Special look and sustainability through the use of grass paper
Sustainability, resource conservation and animal welfare are top priorities for the traditional Marburg dairy. With the one-piece packaging made of corrugated cardboard for "Tierwohl Milch", the dairy company is taking another step towards the future.
Corrugated cardboard consists entirely of renewable raw materials.
Our printing technologies open up countless design possibilities for you.
Receive a personal consultation – we will find your best packaging.
The one-piece packaging made of grass corrugated board scores twice: as protective transport packaging and effective shelf packaging.
Thanks to the tight-fitting packaging, the individual milk packs cannot slip during transport and stand securely in the one-piece tray. Once safely arrived at the retailer, the transport packaging is used as shelf-ready packaging. By means of perforations on the sides of the one-piece packaging made of corrugated cardboard, the packaging can be opened, corrugated cardboard removed and the packaging placed on the shelf. Increased product visibility and product removal makes for a more welcome shopping experience for the customer.
The print of the one-piece packaging made of grass corrugated board is given a special charm by the look and structure of the grass corrugated board. The company's strong colours are expressed in an eye-catching way in the logo, lettering and graphics.
Constructive features of the one-piece packaging made of corrugated grass board
- Construction based on wrap-around principle
- Product protection through wraparound packaging
- Minimal use of material
- Recesses for better access and removal of the milk pack
- One-piece pack simplifies handling from development to positioning on shelf
- Multiple stacking on shelf and pallet possible
- Good product visibility and access thanks to tear perforation
- Close-fitting packaging ensures a stable hold of the milk packs
Advantages of the one-piece packaging made of corrugated cardboard
- Customised and cross-industry printing possibilities
- Eye-catcher thanks to the special look of the corrugated cardboard
- Uniform sustainability image of primary and secondary packaging
- Sales-promoting shelf packaging with high material efficiency
- Side surfaces can be optimally used for communication and interaction with the customer
Ecological aspects of the one-piece packaging made of corrugated fibreboard
- 100% sustainable
- Compared to virgin fibre, i.e. kraftliner-based raw materials, a better ecological balance can be achieved with grass corrugated board
- Material savings through the use of T-flute