Pallet displays for sausage products
The new pallet display presents Aoste sausage specialities, which differ in shape, taste and weight. With the aim of developing a modular display, the company, which was founded in 1976 and belongs to the Spanish Campofrio Food Group, commissioned the experienced designers of THIMM Display.
This pallet display for sausage products combines functionality and high quality
The secondary placement at the point of purchase has been integrated into Aoste’s existing display range with the Mediterranean market stall design being adopted by the developers at THIMM Display to further reflect the familiar brand image of the company.
The modular construction of the pallet display ensures that the ring-salami, tube-salami, finest salami and Stickado salami-sticks placed in the storage basket are immediately visible to customers who can pick them up.
The pallet displays for sausage products are made of one-sided laminated B-flute and were produced in four-colour offset printing with a gloss dispersion varnish. The side walls are fastened to the bases with display nails and plastic counterparts. The designers built the merchandise-supporting pallet display for sausage products for use on Düsseldorf pallets. An integrated suspended sign displays the claim “Zeit zum Genießen” (Time to enjoy).
The pallet displays were filled at Aoste with their sausage specialities. The roof and side walls of the pallet displays for sausage products are folded during the transportation to the food retail outlets. This means they can be transported assembled and are then ready extremely quickly for their placement at the point of purchase.
Design features of the pallet display for sausage products
- Storage basket for selling sausages
- Different types of sausage each have their own space in the pallet display
- A suspended sign with the words “Zeit zum Genießen” (Time to enjoy) invites consumers to make a purchase
- For use as a Düsseldorf pallet (half-pallet)
- The pallet display roof can be folded during shipment
Your benefits from similar pallet displays for sausage products
- Sausage products are immediately visible to customers who can pick them up.
- Pallet displays are delivered assembled so that no assembly is necessary. Only the roof of the pallet display needs to be put in place.