Automatic hole trays with outer packaging
Multifunctional POS concept: packaging for dispatch and shelf
Sustainable packaging solution
The current POS concept consists of packaging that is used both as shipping packaging and in retail as shelf packaging, and seasonal displays made of corrugated board.
The corrugated cardboard packaging consists of an E-flute, which is produced with a single-colour design in high-quality flexo printing. There is room for six tubes in one corrugated board package. The tubes are given stability by a die-cut corrugated board holder, which is located at the bottom of the outer packaging. During transport, the jam tubes are thus protected from possible slipping and are then presented in a well-sorted manner on the shelf or in the secondary placement made of corrugated board. As a 2-in-1 solution, the corrugated board packaging is not only convincing as a secure shipping solution, but also as optimal shelf packaging due to the removal of the upper part of the packaging by means of perforation.
Corrugated cardboard consists entirely of renewable raw materials.
High-quality flexo printing
Our flexo printing technology showcases your products and brand to promote sales.
Sales promotion at the POS
Use the packaging to create additional purchase incentives at the point of sale.
The tear-open perforation of the Shelf Ready Packaging solution can be easily opened by hand and remains on the retail shelf as a tray with an attractive and orderly presentation of goods. The one-piece shelf-ready packaging solution is particularly characterised by its handling and retail logistics advantages.
Efficient shelf-ready packaging with integrated product fixation
- Integrated corrugated board insert for attractive and orderly product presentation on the retail shelf
- Fast and cost-optimised shelf stocking in the retail trade due to fixed product arrangement in the tray
- Tear-open perforation enables easy removal of the lid by hand without tools
Savings in production and logistics costs due to one-piece construction
- Reduced storage and logistics costs due to handling of only one blank
- More efficient and cost-effective packaging process due to only one erecting process
- Reduced tooling costs in the production process of the Shelf Ready Packaging solution