Folding cartons made of corrugated board in small standard sizes
Space-saving in the warehouse - optimum protection for shipping
Inexpensive folding boxes made of brown corrugated cardboard are suitable for shipping the smallest and smallest products of all kinds.
Our sustainable packaging is easy to recycle via the waste paper bin.
Save transport and storage volume with flat-pack delivery.
Corrugated cardboard packaging is lightweight yet sturdy.
The folding cartons produced from B-flute (single wall corrugated board) are constructed according to Fefco 0201. The sturdy folding cartons are available in many different dimensions.
The folding cartons are pre-glued and delivered flat. This saves space in the warehouse and makes them easy to handle. After erecting, the folding boxes only need to be sealed with adhesive tape.
Length x width x height of the folding boxes:
- 150x150x80 mm
- 190x150x140 mm
- 200x150x90 mm
- 240x130x130 mm
- 250x175x100 mm
- 250x200x140 mm
- 260x170x120 mm
- 300x200x200 mm
- 300x215x140 mm
- 300x200x100 mm
- 300x200x150 mm
- many other sizes available on request
You can order small quantities of folding boxes from 25 pieces in our online shop at www.kartonara.de. For medium and large quantities as well as individual dimensions, please contact us - we will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.
Advantages of our folding cartons
- Many folding carton formats, other material qualities and individual printing are available on request, so that every product can be packed in them.
- Folding cartons protect against environmental influences
- Folding cartons for manual and automated order picking
- Stockable folding carton, also stackable on pallets
Fields of application of the small inexpensive folding cartons
- Goods can be shipped by DHL, Hermes, DPD, GLS with folding cartons
- Folding cartons can be used as primary and secondary packaging for your products