Change of United Packaging's registration data and e-mail address

16.11.2020 On 12 November 2020 the name of the company United Packaging S.A. was changed into TOP Packaging S.A.

The change concerns only the business name - all other data, including address, TIN (NIP), statistical no. REGON, company registration number KRS and the bank account number remain unchanged. The present e-mail addresses of the Company employees, as well as telephone and fax numbers, remain unchanged.
The only alteration concerns the address office@unitedpackaging.pl – the new one is biuro@top-packaging.pl.

The changes in the Company business name by no means modifies the Company’s commitments or mutual rights and obligations under the agreements entered into by the Company, and require no annexes thereto.

TOP Packaging is a joint venture between the THIMM Group and the Spanish Saica Group. THIMM owns 51% of the shares, Saica has the remaining 49%. The Saica Group is one of the largest manufacturers of recycled paper for corrugated cardboard. Since the end of the 1990s, the two family-owned companies have been working successfully together in a strategic sales alliance. 

Your contact to THIMM:

Valuable information about our products and services as well as THIMM, the leading solution provider for packaging and distribution of goods, we are happy to provide you at any time. You are welcome to choose:

Our service for media representatives:

In the press area of the THIMM Group you will find current press releases including text and picture material. Inquiries from media representatives about packaging, sales displays, packaging systems, packaging services or the THIMM Group will be answered by our press contacts.

Jobs at THIMM:

Are you interested in a position in the industry? Current job offers in the packaging industry from packaging technologists, sales consultants to executives (m/f/d) are looking for and will be found in our career section.

Loading...