This container made of plastic and plastic foam was developed as an alternative to the wood crates that were previously used by customers. This packaging is reusable and can be stacked easily. The stacking lugs ensure that stacking is safe.
- Inlays are made of foam and are designed so that the padding with milled pockets is suitable for different brake Discs
- Milled pockets are used to fix the different brake discs in relation to the wall thicknesses and Diameters
- Extra padding used as a hold-down clamp and prevents any “breaking open” during transportation
- The universally developed solution can accommodate all standard sizes of brake Discs
- Material savings thanks to the long-life returnable packaging