For a more significant presentation and visibility of its premium products at the point of sale, Penam has chosen digitally printed displays.
The sustainable corrugated cardboard display is perfectly suited for product communication. The display will attract customers with its print and allow them to read significantly more information about the product than in the common rack. All product information that can influence the customer when purchasing is well visible on the display and thus actively contributes to sales promotion.
The sustainable display includes pallets made of certified corrugated cardboard foodWave® suitable for direct contact with food. This makes it possible to place unpacked bread directly on the pallet without the need for inserting additional material, which saves time and costs. The sustainable display is made of corrugated cardboard and is 100% recyclable.
The sustainable display is digitally printed, allowing manufacturers to easily change their design if needed. Any change or a seasonal sale can be very easy and is implementable in a short time. Digital printing does not require printing loops and thus the costs and time for their preparation and production don’t matter.
Advantages of a sustainable display:
- The display is made of corrugated cardboard and is 100% recyclable.
- Pallets made of corrugated cardboard suitable for direct contact with food allow insertion of unpacked pastry directly into the display.
- The display is perfect for communication and visibility of the product at the point of sale.
- Thanks to digital printing, it is possible to produce the displays easily and quickly, e.g. for seasonal sales.
Environmental aspect / permanent sustainability
- The display includes pallets made of corrugated cardboard foodWave® suitable for direct contact with food, which means no need to insert additional material under unpacked bread.
- Through sustainable packaging materials such as corrugated cardboard, you contribute to environmental protection and support the reduction of plastics.
- Corrugated cardboard consists exclusively of renewable raw materials and can therefore be a part of the recycling cycle.
- Make recycling easier after the goods are sold out: The displays and packaging made of corrugated board can be easily disposed of as old paper.
- Thanks to the digital printing technology, the resources for the production of printing plates and water for their washing were spared, as no printing plates are required for digital printing.