Baking, reheating, frying, warming up with certified THIMM foodWave® | heatproof.
Food packaging made from THIMM foodWave® | heatproof is 100% safe for direct food contact. Thanks to a THIMM Special Finish our food packaging made from corrugated cardboard is heat-resistant and suitable for both oven and microwave use.
The food packaging has been designed specifically to be a jointless packaging development which can also be easily used with moist or greasy foods. THIMM foodWave® | heatproof is therefore a certified food packaging product that can be used in many different ways for direct food contact without any additional packaging materials.
The silicone-free packaging development consists 100% of fresh fibre paper which means that the food packaging can be recycled in the traditional recycled paper cycle. If of interest you can receive the food packaging made from THIMM foodwave® certified by ISEGA and issued with a Declaration of Conformity.
Design features of the food packaging
- Packaging shapes can be created individually and flexible in their application areas
- THIMM foodWave® | heatproof food packaging is fat and water-repellent
- The jointless design of the food packaging made from corrugated cardboard is ideal for use with bakery products
- Heating in microwaves and ovens is safe according to BfR 36-2
- Food packaging can be produced in white, brown or black
- Food packaging is produced at our BRC/IoP standard certified factory under strict hygienic conditions, using environmentally friendly starch glue
Customer benefits of the heat-resistant food packaging
Highly greaseproof corrugated cardboard for direct food contact and oven use
- A wide range of uses for water-containing and oily products (KIT-value: > 12)
- Food packaging is ideally suited for oven and microwave use
100% safe direct food contact
- Heat-resistant food packaging consists of 100% fresh fibre paper
- Food packaging is produced in strict hygiene conditions in a plant certified to the BRC/IoP standard
- Certification and Declaration of Conformity of food packaging available on request
Ecological aspects / sustainability of the heat-resistant food packaging
- Food packaging is produced with environmentally-friendly starch glue which is essentially made of wheat or corn starch and drinking water
- Optimisation of materials through the use of reduced grammages
- The corrugated cardboard of the food packaging consists of 100% fresh fibre paper
- Certified food packaging consists of selected raw materials from certified sources (FSC®/PEFC)
- Silicone-free food packaging can therefore be recycled in the traditional recycled paper cycle
Areas of application for the food packaging THIMM foodWave® | heatproof
- A wide range of uses from deep frozen food, fruit and vegetables to pastries and bakery products
- Products can be safely heated in the oven and microwave with THIMM foodWave® | heatproof
- For the use of packaging with direct contact with food products