Staropramen and THIMM have developed a new eight-bottle carrying case for a special edition of beer to be sold at the counter on POS. The customised retro graphic design of the carrying case packaging were designed for High Quality Post Print (HQPP) flexographic technology.
The carrying case is designed to be appealing at the point of sale and to be practical for the consumer.
Consumers can simply open the packaging. The cascade perforation ensures that the carrying case can be opened easily. A carrying handle is integrated into the case and strengthened with a reinforcing plastic band to make the beer carrying case easy and safe to handle.
Advantages of the beer carrying case packaging for brewery
- the construction of the carrying case is suitable for automated beer Packaging
- communication with the consumer thanks to the high-quality printing
- improved visibility of the beer packaging at the point of sale
- sturdy construction - they can be stacked several layers high
Advantages of beer carrying case for consumers
- the carrying case packaging is easy to open intuitively without any tools, thanks to the cascade Perforation
- practical carrying handle for safe transport from the point of sale
- the size of the sales unit is an advantage - a case for eight beers that can be carried
- secondary use of the carrying case packaging for empty bottles
- the corrugated cardboard construction of the carrying case is easy to recycle